Starting or expanding a farm can be a challenge, but is also very rewarding, both financially and in terms of personal satisfaction.
There are many farm grants programs set up to facilitate farm investment and encourage growth.
Farmers regularly apply and receive funding for a variety of business purposes including:
- Barn construction and upgrades
- Livestock purchase
- Seed and fertilizer purchase
- Tractor and combine purchase or lease
- Land acquisition and clearing
- Installation of Irrigation Systems
- Installation of Tile Drainage
- Implementing Technology Upgrades
Farm upgrades can be a great way to drive on-farm productivity in 2021 and for tomorrow.
If you are ready to start or expand a farm, Farm Grants can help find funding. Find funding at: