The agriculture industry will be the next big boom in north America. Food production over the next 10 years will double according to industry analysts. Domestic and export demand is growing and to meet these needs, many entrepreneurs are moving to this industry. To earn income for the agriculture business, will require you to select the right niche to start or expand your farm.
Here are 5 of the top agriculture business:
- Organic Fertilization Production: Organic fertilizer production is booming. Everywhere you go people want organic. With a little investment and the proper know-how, you can become a producer of composted organic fertilizer.
- Dried Flower Industry: This industry is becoming a hugely profitable venture around the world. Producing flowers, is becoming one of the faster growing agriculture trends today. With world-wide strong demand for any type of flowers, the interest in dried flowers has increased exponentially.
- Organic Fertilization Distribution: Along with production, distribution is one of the most up and coming profitable business venture today with modest capital investment.
- Organic Green House: Green houses have high growth. Organic green houses have exponential growth due to global demand for organic produce. Entrepreneurs are investing in land for organic farming. A modest investment can have your own organic green house up and running.
- Poultry: The poultry industry is booming. Technology has allowed this industry evolve completely from previous decades. With new tech, annual egg production is 10% higher than it has ever been annually and the broiler industry production has increased by 20%. With investment entrepreneurs can see large returns.
When you are ready to start or expand your farming business, the Canadian Grants Business Center can help.
Contact us Toll-Free at 1-888-231-0075 or Contact us now to find out more!